The Benefits of Acupuncture
“How can Acupuncture help me?” That’s often something that is heard from patients new to Acupuncture. It has been proven that patients experience the benefits of improved physical, mental, and emotional health, especially when they receive Acupuncture treatments regularly. In addition to relief of the symptoms that prompted their visit, they often experience the following:The World Health Organization (WHO) has endorsed Acupuncture treatment for over 40 conditions. This includes but is not limited to all types of pain, high blood pressure, digestive and gastrointestinal issues, menstrual disorders, respiratory disorders, addictions, depression, anxiety, and insomnia. A recent article written by a first-time Acupuncture patient also details the benefits of treatment as: ~Preventive medicine to maintain health and wellness, naturally. ~Stress reductions & prevention, which also wards of common signs of aging. ~Empowerment: to better understand your body and mind. Chinese Medicine has the capacity to address many health concerns that often elude a precise medical diagnosis. This is because the whole ecology of the person is strengthened, and symptoms often dissipate or become manageable in the process.
- Natural balance achieved
- Money saved through reductions in long-term healthcare costs
- Less frequently ill and faster recovery time
- Happiness, as well as greater ease and peace in life
- Empowerment and greater success in managing their own health.
- Deeper and more harmonious relationships with others.
Latest posts by MaryFatimah Weening, L.Ac., Dipl.Ac. (see all)
- Returning to a Sense of Lightness – Nourishing the Energy of the Spleen - January 22, 2021
- May I Take Your Pulse? The Original Biofeedback Tool is Thousands of Years Old - August 25, 2020
- Is Shiatsu the same as massage? - February 25, 2019