Many of my patients want to understand the process of how acupuncture works. In this post I’l...
Acupuncture & East Asian Medicine Resources
List of Resources
- NIH National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine – For relevant articles, news, and information.
- Safety and Efficacy of Acupuncture in Children – A review from the NIH website.
- Maryland University of Integrative Health (formerly Tai Sophia Institute for the Healing Arts)
- Nourishing Destiny – A wonderful resource for articles pertaining to the philosophy and evolution of Chinese Medicine.
- The Center for Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine – Nutritional Information from the perspective of Oriental Medicine
- Qi Gong DVDs by Master Li Junnfeng